Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Kodak

BAD DIGITAL CAMERA
Dec 25, 2017 10:29 PM 715 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Hey, I'm here to share my opinion on KODAK EASYSHARE C143. Which is not good to take pictures.

It has 12 MP lens which is very less , there are many phones whose camera MP is more than this camera. It's zoom is not very good. It has LCD display. Brightness of screen is low. Shutter speed of this came is not good.

Video quality of this camera is very bad specially at night. The rechargeable batteries do not last very long. Shooting video will reduce your battery life even further. A charger and a couple of sets of batteries are more or less a must. It has very less features. Flash of this camera is of no use , the photo becomes white after using flash

I'm using this camera for 3 years I have buy this camera for 3999 RS. Which is not expensive but not fit for this camera. At last, I want to only say that don't buy this camera by my opinion. This camera is not good enough.

Write a Review on Kodak EasyShare C143