Picture Quality:

Battery life:

Kodak

Coimbatore India
Nice Camera ! Easy to use
Feb 18, 2016 04:57 PM 3178 Views (via Mobile)

Picture Quality:

Shutter Speed:

Battery life:

Having purchased my third advanced camera this year. I picked this particular model for it's features, affordability, and usability.

It really surpassed my desires. Did some low light, non-streak pictures of orchids on the "nearby up setting" and they were alot preferable quality over I was anticipating.

Obviously it takes for a short time to change in accordance with the catches of any new gadget, however I took in the strategy rapidly. One tip, I went to the kodak.com site and downloaded the product preceding receiving the camera and effectively introduced it.

When I snared the camera, (through the included USB 2 link) I let Windows introduce the drivers and afterward I experienced the Kodak programming design.

I filled in every one of the containers sincerely and it specifically conects to my Facebook and AOL accounts. Love the GUI(Graphical User Interface) for the Kodak software.It is an extremely smooth camera/programming bundle and gives a lot of options.Kodak EasyShare C143 Digital Camera(Blue).

Write a Review on Kodak EasyShare C143