Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Lacknow India
Good Budgeted Smart Tv
Oct 05, 2017 06:08 AM 7923 Views (via Android App)

Picture Quality:

Sound Effect:

Kodak which is one of the best company manufacturing electronic items in indian. I used many products of this company and I am fully satisfied from their performance.

I recently purchased this new launched smart led tv for my room. I have been using ot from last 6 days, so as per my this short period usage I will say that this LED TV which is also a Smart TV is really very cool in its performance.

This Tv is a good Budgeted tv which is best for any middle class family like me.

The sound quality of this product is nice which give you the feel of theatre as its volume is very loudest then any other brand which came in this price range.

The resolution of its display is very attractive and user friendly for the eyes. It provide a fully HD display which make you feel very proud. Through its smartness you can connect your smartphone with this and can stream anything on this, it also provide the net connection service through wifi.

The after sale services of this brand is also very helpful as I have previous experience of using there services.

Finally in conclusion I will say that this brand is good, this product is awesome, its performance is very cool and mind blowing for me.

Thanks.