Student Engagement:

PMP certification
Sep 25, 2020 04:13 PM 717 Views

Student Engagement:

Alumni Network:

I passed my PMP exam in the very First attempt itself and It would not have been possible without Knowledge woods training. Attended online sessions because of lockdown but still it was quite interactive and knowledgeable. Moment I started taking classes my confidence started boosted, trainer was very professional and experienced. He really maintained the level of engagement and encouraged healthy discussions. Study material provided by knowledge woods was really great, easy to clear concepts. Mock exam were designed as per real exam standard, helped me in figuring my weak areas to focus more. I would like to recommend Knowledge woods to all PMP aspirants.

I can’t forget about the support provided during whole journey, staff is very helpful. Thanks to Knowledge woods team and Nitin to help me achieving my goals .

Knowledgewoods - Delhi