Flavor Preference:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Barasat India
I'm never try again......
Apr 22, 2016 07:27 PM 6688 Views

Flavor Preference:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Kissan is known as a big brand from the field of providing people many types of food materials and quality products kissan orange squash is one of them.I am very disappointed with this orange squash.I think it is very tasty and delicious squash because in summer I want to drink some new fresh juice and fruit juice that's why I think to purchase this kissan squash.

I went to the shop and buy a bottle of squash with a price tag of 110 But, I waste that money for a bad quality drink. The taste of this squash is really very bad. kissan orange squash is a disaster flavor to taste its such a very ordinary one to use, the packing of this product is also looks very old and ugly, it was a very low quality product to use. taste and the taste is just worst.so I'm never recommended this product from kissan.

Kissan Orange Squash