Ride Experience:

Travel Convenience:

Raviphad India
Worst experience never go again
May 11, 2017 02:11 PM 13442 Views (via Mobile)

Ride Experience:

Travel Convenience:

Kishkinta amusement part in Chennai is very bad and make some iritate and I suggest you not to go . In this amusement park no fun, joy all things get boring. No beautiful loaction, scenarios to attract. All are full and lazy. The customer service was very bad and that anyone could not expect. No proper management I guiding the visitors throughout the park. But Al things in the amusement carried a good amount to be paid. My travel to this beauty spot of the amusement park is very inconvenient and fits me cry disappointed. I too had very bad ride experience and the members were not very supportive. The ticket for this amusement park high and also things, food etc are very costly such we could not offer to buy them any more. No fun, enjoyment and relax all the things goes worst and very bad experience.

Kishkinta Theme Park - Chennai