Ticket Prices:

D Block, Near Hotel Park Plaza, Sector 22, Chandigarh, CH

+91-172-2705082

Shimla India
Worst theatre in CHANDIGARH
Sep 12, 2017 07:15 PM 6707 Views (via Android App)

Ticket Prices:

Picture & Sound Quality:

Hello friends,

So the worst experience of my whole theatre life was in kiran theatre chandigarh. Tickets were too low priced and I was curious that how could someone sell so cheap tickets for a Salman khan movie. But the moment I entered the theatre, my whole thinking changed.

Walls were so dirty and filled with ugly and bad paintings, drawing and quotes. Screen was torned from one side and was dirty from middle. Tubelights were hanging loose and could fall apart anytime while movie was running. Seats were so uncomfortable that it litterly made my back suffer pain for 2 days.

Rats were moving around freely and hall was too dirty.

Staff was so disturbing that they use to light torch on your face just to check your ticket while the show is going on. They use to shout alot while the show is still going. Bad service.

Sound and picture quality were not of a normla standards. Sound echo made the movie experience worse and picture quality made it worst. The experience was so bad that I didnt went for any movie show for about 4 weeks.

I will rate this theatre 1 star.

Thankyou