Taste:

Strength:

Aoo-di of beer.
Jun 18, 2017 03:21 AM 10275 Views (via Android App)

Taste:

Strength:

Kingfisher brand is trustworthy brand in beverages industries. Produce numerous no. of beer every day. The beer quality is trustworthy and it's amazing to drink.

When I was drunk very first time I drunk kingfisher beer. It's quality is amazing.There are two types of beer available in this brand. The first is strong and the second is light. I usually drink strong because I like the taste of it.

I have also tried other brands of beer also like Tuborg, Hunter etc. but I like this brand the most. You will feel that you are drinking some quality water.

I usually drink once time in a week and I always use this brand.when I drunk it first time. I felt like that I was in heaven. I am not a frequent drinker but that was my first time. Now I addicted to it in a sense of taste means whenever I drink beer I usually prefer kingfisher brand.

KingFisher Beer