Handy:

Sagging
Issue Resolved
Brand-aid! The problem has been fixed. Happy Ending.
Aug 30, 2018 05:43 PM 5724 Views

Handy:

King Koil Luxury Mattresses India Cares

King Koil Luxury Mattresses India is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

They are an internationally known brand but why is their product so bad. ordered a mattress which started sagging, got it changed and even the second mattress started sagging in middle. I contacted the team and they said we have already changed the mattress once. their product has a defect and I have to suffer. not even changing the mattress. I have started getting back pain because of it. after losing all hope I am looking for another mattress.

Brand Response

Dear Customer,
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. In order to serve you in a better way, please let us know, where and when did you purchase this product. We would highly appreciate it if you could please share the billed invoice and e-warranty which was issued by King Koil India.
This would help us look into the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Thanks and Regards,