Road Grip:

Rs. 31,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Kinetic

Serial Killer
Sep 14, 2004 05:55 PM 5602 Views
(Updated Sep 20, 2004 10:49 AM)

Road Grip:

Continued from the first review Serial Killer ? 1 . Anything that I have not mentioned in this review is great. Apart from the body breakage I had absolutely no negative experience with the bike. I did have a puncture on a mountain road alongside the river Indus but the cause of that was a long, sharp stone that had lodged itself deep into the rear tire.

By the way, I have it in Yellow/Black colors. I don't like the Blue and Red colors that they have come out with. Yellow is by far the best and most eye-catching.

I must mention that I don't drive very fast on the crowded roads but if I am standing in the front row on a traffic signal I like to be the first one to cross the signal when it turns green. My YBX allowed me to do that with superior pickup, and so does my Laser! I don't like to lose in a road race and haven't so far.

The capability to start in gear is another great thing which Laser shares with my old YBX.

The front indicators are desgined like a car's dashboard or more like a plane's cockpit. Very nice to look at and very useful. Especially that gear-indicator and side-stand indicator.

I think if people knew about how great this bike is there'd a lot more Lasers on the road. But then, I wouldn't get all those envious/admiring/awed looks on the road! ;)

If you have any specific questions about the bike, please don't hesitate to drop me a message through mouthshut.com.

Kinetic GF170 Laser