Road Grip:

Rs. 31,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Kinetic

GF 170- Burn the road!
May 16, 2005 10:14 PM 6017 Views
(Updated May 16, 2005 10:14 PM)

Road Grip:

Hi All,

This is my first review. Request all concerned to please ignore any spelling and grammatical errors.

I have been riding the GF 170 for nearly a year and a half now. My experience has been absolutely fantastic.

The bike handles like a dream. I have the drum brake and kick start variant, which can go from 0-60kmph in 5.40 seconds flat! Driving on the highway and you wont even know when you are cruising at 80 kmph.

The mileage is also decent, considering the power delivery and displacement of this monster. It returns a mileage of around 48kmpl with decent clutch usage and cruise speed of 45- 50 kmph. It rules the road, easily outclassing most major bikes out there, save the Pulsar 180.

Even though I purchased the non-sport version, I have no regrets. Even today, I get people staring at my bike. Its absolutely awesome to be the centre of attraction, on a machine which has the looks to kill, the speed to burn the road and a mileage and price to match!

There is only problem: why has there been such an insignificant advertising for such a fabulous bike? Kinetic had created a machine which could have made them the market leader in the 150 cc market segment.

Kinetic GF170 Laser