Road Grip:

Rs. 31,000 (Ex-Showroom)

Kinetic

Spare parts : A heck of a Problem
Aug 01, 2005 06:50 PM 7129 Views
(Updated Nov 22, 2006 09:34 PM)

Road Grip:

Hi Guys ,Ok , so u have read soo much about the Laser , Well I have a laser too . I was damn impressed by th looks performance and all . But now it has been about a year and lemme tell you the real story .The biggest problem is the Spare parts , believe me guys I am a lucknowite , worked in mumbai , bangalore and now in hyderabad , and I wasn't able to get the any of the spare (i needed)parts parts in any of the service centres in any of the cities .Some promised , but even after 3 weeks they couldn't.forget that , the kinetic service center's guys are too unskilled about the products which are very few in the market.The milegage though between 25-35 , I never cared for.Now I guess my bike's resale value is about 25K.I dunno why these kinetic guys are launching products which they cant afford to provide spare parts for.Thats all from my side .

---------------------------------

Okay , it has been a year more with my bike and now I am appending my review ,

Kinetic blaze has been launched , and it seems to be doin somewhat okay , but I dont think it will for long , coz these are not my words these are the words of the service center managers whom I frequent to get my bike headlight , which has been broken for almost a year. They say why the kinetic keeps launching products when they cant supply the spare parts for. he even cited an example of the humble kinetic nova , which was lying in the center for almost a month for some hundred bucks spare part.

There must be a hundred calls made each perfectly countered with a promise , but alas there management sucks , their Supply chain sucks even more. they seem to running this as family business as a "parchune ki dukaan".

My humble advice to all buying kinetic products , please think.

And to the kinetic ppl , may god bless you.

Kinetic GF170 Laser