Road Grip:

Kinetic

I got one for 3500 rs!
Apr 14, 2013 04:23 AM 3898 Views

Road Grip:

I got this bike  yesterday its the year 2013 and the official top of the line bike which was for sale in 2000 at a price of 53000rs was for sale in the price range of 4000 to 6000 and I got it for 3500. Good part being it has a working front  disk brake , working rpm meter, has a new dry battery, self start works (so says the previous owner "if the battery is properly charged" and chuckles so I know he is full BSing , but cant help it.

He sold it to me for 3500, in today's world my sneakers  coasted more then that so not really complaining)and the kill switch is working and the bike has all its paper woks in order and no whit smoke from the engine , so that means the rings are still cool and the bike is not drinking oil, so hi5'd my self on that  BUT WAIT! THE BAD PART starts here it has zero electrical units working, like the head light the indicators and all the small small bulbs it has, nothing works.

Had tons of paint fallen on it, hopefully easily removable and lots and lots of mud on it , But  to my surprise it started and I drove it home and drove well, the clutch plates are gone so she does howl a bit other then that little leakage near the centre stand meaning the engine case is leaking little oil and two spokes from the front wheel is bent, with all these problems  it was a decent bike to dive and in its present condition I got 35kmpl.

Now more bad new  my bike is missing two parts a tank cap and a side plastic thing which just covers the distributor coil, if by chance (which I know is a million to 1! ) u do have these two parts, help a brother out !. I am thinking of investing about 2000rs to 3000rs to get her back to her glory condition.

Help me put this bike were she belongs and that's on the road...to make people see that this bike actually exists on the road to make the world a better place, for having been the eye candy she was when she was driven on the road, SAD PART OF IT ALL IS  I KNOW ! ZERO PARTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS BIKE..

Using my brain at full power, I know a way to get the engine back to good performance but the missing parts wold be available, I think if kinetic factory still existed. So anyone out there. I mean anyone! Help me out peace

Kinetic GF125