Road Grip:

Rs. 45,357 (Ex-Showroom)

Kinetic

Poetry on wheels
Aug 13, 2002 04:20 PM 5415 Views
(Updated Aug 13, 2002 04:21 PM)

Road Grip:

It is with a sense of great pride that I write this review. It is with a similar sense of pride that I ride my motorcycle Kinetic GF round town. When I was deciding which bike to buy, I did a four month long intensive search which consisted of riding all bikes in the market, collecting detailed information on them and evaluating. I did not want to buy another 100 cc 4 stroke bike - I was so sick of them. I wanted a bike that was advanced technology, joy to ride and that would enable me to make a statement about myself - a statement that I was someone with good taste, style and a cut above the rest. That is why I zeroed in on the GF. The motorcycle's steamy, sizzling looks are now legendary. At every traffic signal, in every parking lot, I am stopped and asked questions on the bike;I have lost count of the appreciative glances thrown at it, and at me.

But there's more to this beauty too - its ride quality is impeccable, its handling superb, riding comfort and seating position excellent, suspension best in the industry, and very good power and acceleration - especially at high end, the bike ZIPS! I have achieved a top speed of over 100 kmph! That is WOW. The fuel economy is adequate at over 55 kmpl. What more can one ask for from a motorcycle?

The Gf is so precise, and sum of its parts all comes together so beautifully that I think it is poetry in motion.

Kinetic GF125