Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

dhenkanal India
No real joy in kinder joy
Dec 10, 2015 07:26 PM 4695 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 10, 2015 07:26 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Kinder joy is one of the best liked product of children and almost children go mad when they hear about it. I also have tasted it, its quite amazing. Here I am going to review on it though I have made a little observation in it .

At first I had bought it for my younger brother who had a lot of love with chocolate. I especially chose it because of its toys. Its toys are such good and best for children. Its taste also quite very sweet and impress children very much. Overall kinder joy are the best way to attract small children.

Generally kinder joys are available in two category; one for boys and another for girls. But there are no such difference in chocolates and even its taste. Yes, it is only differ in its toys.

But from my point of view it only creates joy among children but not help to develop their physical or any other strength but somehow diminishes health conditions.

Kinder joy chocos never provides any nutrition to child and not healthier for children.

I don't like for its high price and at such cost its quantity also very less or you can say negligible.

It also produce fats among child obstruct the path of growth.

Recently I had also read from a article on Internet not to give any kinder joy to small children as it highly affects their mental conditions as well as development.

It has only merit thats its toys are very reliable and very funny for children.

Instead of kinder joy I prefer give any kind of fruit juices to my brother. As these are very effective for health.

So from my point consumption of kinder joy never be practiced by the children. So my advice to parent not to habituate kinder joy to their lovely children but they can give them a little. So overall parents must be aware of their childrens health, give  nutrious foods and stay away  from such valueless products.

Kinder Joy