Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Nilambur India
Way to waste your money
Apr 21, 2018 03:27 PM 3867 Views (via iOS App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Kinder joy is italian chocolate which have become a fasination for kids now days not because of chocolate itself but influence of adverticement and free toy which comes with it. I bought this chocolate for my brother , but in the end he opened and took the toy and the sweet was kept for me ??. it was basically 2 chocolate wafers on layer of cream and chocolate but to be frank it wasnt that tasty. This chocolate is banned in some parts of US , canada, mexico and al because the toy which provoked chokking and breathing problem in kids. The toy which comes with this is just a piece of plastic and we should be carefull while giving it to small kids because they might swallow it or something. My personal openion of this is it doesnt worth the money and they should improve on the sweet quality rather than coming up with gifts to attract kids.

Kinder Joy