Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Washim India
Overpriced with low quantity
Nov 07, 2017 04:14 PM 8876 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Hey guys I'm going to giving all you review about milk kids product called kinderjoy. My sister's son is very addicted to this. And why not all kids should be. Because it's packaging is such attractive for child's which makes them to focus towards kinderjoy and also gifts inside it makes child's fun. The flavor of kinder joy is milky and chocolaty which normally taste much good for child's. But here deciding factor for buyer is its price. So I think and you will be agree that kinder joy has very much pricing range. Because it gives a little quantity but actually with good quality but again with huge price Range. And I dont know that for what theu Overpriced, for chocolate or for toys or for wrapped packaging. So price is much high. Here packaging also much good and impressive that able to make childs focus towards it. Kinder joy has very much good taste which includes kinder joy in good quality products. But still due to overpricing I dont like this product and it will cost you too much. So try other products having good price. You will get lots of products having same flavors in small price range in market. Thank you.

Kinder Joy