Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Siddakatte, India India
Costly and low quantity
Nov 11, 2015 02:21 PM 6289 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Nov 11, 2015 02:21 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

Taste:

Kinder Joy is one of the popular Chocolate in India. Which is really favorite Chocolate for Children's. But I really hate this Chocolate. My Small cousin was asking this product so I gave him and It was 30 rupees 2 years ago. So I took 2 Chocolate and went home and Cheaked it. And I really got angry because dust of all chocolate in this very less and I thought toys would be good but that roys also very poor.

It may cost hardly 2 rs for toys. And Chocolate I can say 5 rs. And for package 2 rupees hardly. So hardly they will spend 8 rupees. So they earn 20 rupees from the product. And also bad thing is they increased price of the product recently. So I want say don't buy this product only. It is not worth only. Chocolet taste is good but the quantity should be more. Overa it is really a costly Chocolet.

Kinder Joy