Parking:

Store Range:

Very Bad and Harsh Customer service Experience
Jan 15, 2015 06:10 PM 6804 Views
(Updated Jan 15, 2015 06:14 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Today I went to purchase some toys, a regular customer who have bought many items from them, this is the only shop where I used to purchase toys.

My 18 month old son was playing there and suddenly someone came and said he has broken the mouth of the Dinasour toy, which was about 1000 INR.

I was agreed to pay it, but I told him that he can not do it, because for a 18 month old kid, it require strength to break it, which definitely he doesn't have. Also it was very difficult to hold it, I told him, it might have already broken.

On this that guy at the reception got angry and used bad language and tone, and said I can show you the video. I told him, show me the video and I will pay it. He said he cant show it now and will show it later.

But on all of this, their behavior was very bad, they got aggressive and I also had to reply else they might have started fighting, that too for 1000 bucks, where in I have purchased many more toys from them in the past, never expected such a harsh behavior from toy store.

Kids Giggle - Bangalore