Was the tour operator helpful:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello Folks

I request all the friends who are planning to get their vacation planned by these cheaters please don’t do it.Because of this travel agency we have goon into losses of 14000 rupees.

My honey moon we got it planned by this travel agency. While returning back to Mumbai from manali it was 10+ hr journey by road. We completely trusted the Tour operator MR kamal for reaching us on time and safely to the Airport.

Because of their i’ll planning and hiring inappropriate Staff as a driver. WE MISSED OUR FLIGHT from Delhi .

The Driver was a oversmart guy who kept telling that this my daily route I will reach you people on time. Couple of times he took wrong roads and wasted a lot of time and we literally reached airport after our Fight has already left. We had to book on the spot and spend 14k rs .In this condition we tried seeking help from the tour operator but they turned us down.

On top of everything due to cash demonitisation issue these people only accepted cash not bank transfer and nothing so daily we had to stand in the Queue. They Couldn’t even cooperate in these panic situation. I don’t think these guys are reliable in any way

Khushi Tours N Travels - Shimla