Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

I am going to share the experience of khajuraho, especially khajuraho temple. Khajuraho, in northern madhya pradesh boasts an extraordinary collection of temples  which have become infamous for their beautiful and intricately carved depictions of some very unsavoury acts. The work involved creating these wonders is mind blowing.

The beginnings of the temple date back to 954 AD. It took over 20 years to complete and it's just one of six towering monuments that make up the western group of temples. It's an awesome place, in the true sense of the word. Under the liberal and the artistic patronage of the chandela rajput kings of central india a thousand years ago a total of 85 art temples were built near the village of khajuraho.

They are one of the finest art temples around the world. But the main problem to me was that I went their with our teacher and the sexual thing I was not hoping to be their. You can feel if you are going there with your family and someone says look there how the status are. Shaming, I can't express the phenomena of there and that time when I was with girls. so guys if you are thinking about to go there so please do not go there with your family and with someone whom you respect.

Khajuraho