Shoe Weight:

Range:

Khadims Shoes quality is declining
Jun 07, 2015 07:30 PM 19863 Views
(Updated Jun 07, 2015 07:37 PM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I have been using khadims shoes, sandals and slipper since childhood. In my school day, for school shoes it was BATA and for fancy option my father took me to Khadims Stores.

Being grown up, I am also used to purchase from Khadims. They always a bit highly priced, but we purchase it keeping the quality issue in mind. But, for my last couple of purchase for me and my family did not click well, so really I am now doubtful about their shoe quality.

I purchased a sandal last February as I had to attend a wedding of my cousin brother to other city was looking for a trendy sandal. I purchased a pair for me and another for the groom himself. We usually rely on Khadim for big occasions. They prices Rs. 450 each pair, still I do not mind.

Now, after using it only 4 months, my pair of trendy sandals are just very bad and I am going to purchase a new paid may be with in this month. Point to be noted that, I have not used this pair for a rough use either, I have used it for occasional roaming in nearby places and markets.

And interestingly, my brother visited to my place last month and he was also in complaining terms about the sandals, that only after few months use he needs to  change it. Then I showed him my version.

So, both the pair went in bad conditions with in few months. So, should we rely on Khadim any more?

I purchased a shoe 2 years back just for my daily office requirement, it was nothing trendy and it also went useless after only 6 months rough use. Price of that item was not also on higher side. I had to purchase from another brand with much lesser price and it is still going me good service.

Though, I have still fondness for this brand, I can not recommend it unfortunately. Performance is the last word where these products fail miserably.

Khadims Shoes