Shoe Weight:

Range:

Khadim's Shoes' disgusting facts
Nov 17, 2017 03:50 PM 3685 Views
(Updated Nov 18, 2017 03:38 PM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Hi, I'm Nabanita Ghosh from kolkata.

Now I share my Expreiance about Khadim's shoes.

First of all I say that most useless shoes call khadim's. Every time I bought, I faced the same problem.I like stylish shoes like everyone. Every time I make the same mistake it is wrong to buy shoes from Khadim's. .Two months ago, I bought shoes from Khadim's showroombut the day broke in between a week.

It was a bad experience to go to the office, suddenly I got up the bus at that moment the shoe rushed. These problems have been many times before . After the repair at the shop, the same problem happened. This problem arised again& again. its did not give me comfortable journey.

khadim's shoes price is too much costly.This shoes can not be used more days. khadim's shoes are not strong quality.If you wear these shoes, there are various problems in the legs. That's why I dont go with khadim's shoes.

so my rating is 2 out of 5. Thank you