Shoe Weight:

Range:

Asansol India
Old variety of shoes oooh
Jan 08, 2018 09:16 PM 2980 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I went to the khadims show room in Patna on .i went to purchased 28th December shoes for myself I am searching for the casual look of shoes but. There are hundreds of shoes the all are outdated .there is a thick layer of dust on the all shoes.when I ask the owner to show me the casual type of shoes he directly. And roughly said to me if you want to buy then chose from this other wise get lost.

And I did not have time to see the shoes in another shop finally I purchase the khadims shoes .

Salesman advice ne to take the shoes he said that it is durable and classy look at last I paid for it Rs1059

And next morning when I go to my uncle wedding it that time the sole of the shoes come out from it .it really worst shoes.

Sole come out just in a single day in just normally in walking in marriage Hall

From that day I decided that I never going to buy khadims shoes it is really bad experience for me.

Khadims Shoes