Shoe Weight:

Range:

Surat
Say no to the Khadims Shoes !!
Nov 19, 2017 12:50 AM 3438 Views

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I visited the Khadims Footwear on the Thursday  8 November 2017.

The varieties were also less than also less and your size were not available and the proper size is available the comfort you want that was not given to you.So, I don't like any shoes, than staff member were came to me that and tell me that if you want to not buy shoes then why are you wasting my time.

The thing that I didn't like is staff behavior.

I went here for buying my shoes I ask the one of the staff member to give me the size of the 8 number of the shoes.They were telling me that the 8 size is not available in this pattern shoes you should select any other then I selected the different then also the same thing happen the size were not there, then I ask the in which pattern the my size is available they show me. 5 pattern were be there anyone is not attractive of them.

So, don't go for this shop there staff were have not proper behavior.

So, You should go for the Relexo Shop for buying the shoes they were good in sense of the price and the quality.

Khadims Shoes