Shoe Weight:

Range:

Chennai India
Turk Shoes from Khadims - Great buy!!
Apr 27, 2015 09:25 PM 22889 Views
(Updated Apr 27, 2015 09:26 PM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

About 7 yrs ago I visited Khadims T Nagar along my Dad and mom to buy shoes for my Dad. Infact I was also looking out for a Sandal wear. But I could not get one becoz of the same old reason "If Size is there, color wont be there" and "if design is there, size wont be there".  So, decided to walk out without anything, by dad bot shoes and he loved it!

Then after 3 yrs, I was looking out for a shoes which actually looks Adventurous and tough like Books Shoes.  So I searched at shops like Bata, Woodlands and even many imported shops at spencer Plaza but never go satisfies becoz none of them had the shoe design I was look out for.  So finally on my way home, I stopped at Bata and checkout but was Nothing!.

Then we go into our car and started our wat back home towards Madipakkam and I saw the Khadims a very meter away for Bata showroom.  So my mom told me "Hey why dont u try here too". I said, "No mom, I sure I wont get, Khadims wont have my design and sizes". But my insisted me to visit there just once.  So we stopped the car and then entered the showroom.  And I was Wrong, I saw a shoe which just had the design I was look out for!  For I asked for my size and fortunately, I had the shoes of my size. And I tried it one, go satisfied and immediately purchased he shoes for 2500 rupees. The shoe brand "Turk".

Pros -

1) Khadims has many other brands like Sharon, Turk, Pro, cleo and many more.

2) Very polite and helpful staff and velachery showroom.

3) Shoes are very Durable. Its been about 4 yrs since I purchased the turk shoes and they r still good.  Only need regular maintenance.

4) Many Range of Shoes variety available for sale.

5) Comparatively cheap wer compared to other branded showrooms!  I actually tried a similar shoes at Spencer Plaza but the price was around 4K but I got the same type of shoes for just 2500.

Cons -

1) No parking for cars outside the showroom.

2) The turk shoes are known to have hard soul. But after 2 yrs the shoes has started to crack!

Verdict - The Khadims wer bad before, but now they hav improved after joining hands with other Brands.  Recommended to try for sure.

Khadims Shoes