Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

Kesh king is not what it is shown on T.V.
Jan 02, 2018 01:21 AM 6623 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Jan 02, 2018 01:19 AM)

Ease of Use:

After Effect:

Fragrance:

I had ordered this shampoo from amazon as I was suffering from dry scalp which lead to abnormal amounts of dandruff in my hair. After reading several articles about ill effects of chemical based shampoos and merits of herbal shampoos I decided to purchase kesh king as it is a herbal one and claims to right the wrong done by others. I was excited to see if this shampoo would fulfill my expectations or not. But it didn't. The shampoo does things opposite to what it claims. The first time I used this shampoo I realized that in name of herbal products they are making a fool out of people. My scalp became even more dry after using this shampoo and the dandruff increased like hell. Adding fuel to fire was the hair fall which also started just after using this shampoo for the first time. After such an horrible experience I decided to switch back to my old shampoo. Though it didn't help me enough, but still it was billion times better than kesh king. I would recommend everyone to never buy this shampoo as it is not a good one and it may cause additional problems while worsening the existing ones. It's a joke in the name of herbal products and it's advertisements and claims are misleading and far away from reality.

Kesh King Herbal Shampoo