Picture Quality:

Picture Quality:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

It is a very sad situation to see that a renowned company like Kesari, does not even bother to reply to the mail to there esteemed Customers. Its a real sorry state of affairs at your end I must say.

At least one line Apology mail was expected, let alone clarification on the entire discomfort during the tour:

1. Last minute Flight Changed - Forced to Pay Extra 4.5k per person with no fault of ours(For me it went to 22.5k as I am a family of 5 and that's a huge amount). Also Thai Lion Flight one of its worst kind with non edible food served.

2. Both Hotels Citrus Grand and Jazzotel - Breakfast Lunch Dinner not at all edible. we survived on fruits and salads.

3. Icing on the cake - We had to carry our luggage from the bus drop point to our respective rooms.

Is this the kind of service we expect when we pay our hard earned money to enjoy .

Kesari is known for its utmost hospitality and care, is this your definition of Hospitality? In that case I am really sorry to say you have lost your 39 valuable Customers who were there on this group.

I personally would never visit with Kesari in Future that's for sure.

Kesari lacked its homework before planning this Tour and we were forced to be on the receiving end on all the three Points mentioned above.

We Expect a refund of what we paid as were not at all Happy by the Service Provided by Kesari.

There is NO Complaint against Ms. Deepika Kale & Ms. Nok. They went out of there way to try and make our already discomfort journey into Comfortable one.

We have suffered what we had to, Hopefully Patrons who would travel in future with Kesari do not land up in a situation as we did.

Write a Review on Kesari Tours - Pune