Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

35/1, Allapat Building, Cunningham Road, Opp Sweet Chriot Cafe, Bangalore 560052, KA

+91-080-41282222

Worst Service team ever seen
Sep 26, 2019 05:11 AM 880 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Have had the worst experience with the service team. It's been 1 month I have been requesting to customise me a group tour package. I haven't heard any response. Any time I drop them a text on WhatsApp the same day or next day I get a call from some new team member and says I will connect you to this person but doesn't connect. Else, I will get a call and a person says our team is working on the package. Does it really take 1 whole month to customise the package? no idea for what are you people getting your salary. Had never expected this response from Kesari. I had heard good reviews from my friends and so thought of planning my holidays but guess what I have had the worst experience. I would not even rate it 1. Doesn't deserve it.

Kesari Tours - Bangalore