Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Palakkad India
THE GODS OWN COUNTRY
Feb 10, 2018 03:44 PM 5044 Views (via Mobile)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Dear friends I am very proud to reviewing on Kerala, The gods own country is my state .I am living in palakkad district of this state. The main attraction of my district is malampuzha dam. Now I am coming to the whole Kerala. Kerala is gifted with many natural beauty.it is known for its beaches and backwaters, many canals, mountains whose slopes support in the production of tea, coffee and spice plantation as well as wildlife. Kerala is a state with 14 district, in this there are many destinations like Kochi, munnar, malampuzha, kollam, wayanad, nelliyampathi, vagamon and ponmudi.There are many National park and wildlife sancturies at periyar, parambikulam and Eravikulam National parks.kochi has the first rank in the total tourism in Kerala. Kerala is a best tourist attraction in india with beaches, hillranges etc.The name GODS OWN COUNTRY is very suitable for Kerala.

Kerala - General