Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

This was the most comfortable tour I ever did in India. very well organised giving a good quality of accommodation and travel.

"It was very well arranged by the representative Vinod and Paul from Kerala.com"The story goes like this -I searched on net to book the Kerala tour when I saw Kerala.com, Worldviewer Dot Com (India) Pvt. Ltd.

I sent the query to them and was responded by Vinod V Nair and Mr Paul with all useful informatory mail on the tour. Very professional.

I booked the tour after couple of mails with them.

We visited (in a row) Munnar, Thekkady, Kumaragam. Stayed in Elisyum (Munnar) Hotel TreeTop (Thekkady) and a Inderprastam House boat (Kumaragom/allapey). All the accommodation were very good. Almost 3 *. specially the accommodation in TreeTop and the house boat were fantastic. The house boat was a life time experience for us with all kinds of royal living and amenities on deck of the boat. During the tour we were assisted by our driver (Anish) who knew places well, and gave best of his services.

The tour booking on-line was a good experience for me, after seeing the type of accommodations and the services. I would definitely recommend this tour bookings for all of the newly married couples, as the tour contained the privacy, comfort, and enjoyment as well.

Kerala - General