405, Near Gandhi Ashram, Hazratganj, Lucknow 226001, UP

+91-9839288640

Lucknow India
Very Unhygienic And Dirty Restaurant
Jan 12, 2018 04:45 PM 615 Views

Hi Friend! Today I will write about the Kerala Cafe Restaurant of Lucknow.It is located in Hazratganj Lucknow.It is famous for its south Indian cuisine.Unfortunately few days back a got a chance to visit here as I was to curious to visit here as I heard about it from many of my friends.It was my friend's birthday and we all group went there for an outing and experience was so worst here .I decided to never go here again in my entire life .There are numerous of reasons which let me take this decision .Those reasons are as follows-

Food And Presentation-It is the most essential part of any restaurant .Whenever we go to any restaurant so the very first thing for which we remain curious is the quality of food and its presentation.So talking about my experience so I ordered the Masala Dosa and my friend ordered the Idli Sambhar. Both dishes cost us about 200 INR.Now let me tell you about the presentation of food so there was zero decoration of food the food was placed in an unorganized manner in plates.And plates was not washed properly as the border of plates was filled with black dirt and plates was sticky when we touched the plates.Spoons was also not washed properly as the spots of gravy was presented on spoons.Now coming over the quality of food so the paper of Dosa was half cooked and when I ate it I felt the rawness of that mixture of Dosa the stuffing of Dosa Potato Onions were also not cooked well.The Sambhar was made by coconut oi due to access quantity of coconut oil the Sambhar lost its taste as there was smell of coconut oil instead on fragrance of Sambhar. Idles were also not cooked properly as some idles were over cooked whereas some were raw.Coconut Chutney is also worse as it felt old kept for many days.

Ambience-Talking bout the ambience of this place so this restaurant is located in a lane and out look is like a shop there is a shutter instead of gate.Walls of restaurant are painted in contrast as upper part of walls is painted with light colours whereas the lower part of walls is painted with dark brown oil paint.There are spots of oil and gravy are presented on walls.Seats and tables are very small a long height men or women can not sit properly on them.The ceiling fans are also dirty as they are covered with dust and spider trap.Moreover the most dirty thing is bed bug as you can easily see bed bugs running on walls and even on the form of seats too.So the ambience of this place is very awful.

Customer Service-Talking about their customer service so it is not satisfactory at all as they have little boys working as Stuarts and other staff is young men .They are not professional by their behavior as you have to call again and again to place the order and after placing the order you have to wait for getting your order.Neither they wipe the table well nor they serve you well.Their staff is also unhygienic as they do not dress hygienic their clothes appears so dirty even they do not comb their hairs properly.

Value For Money-I will say it is better to set fire to your money instead of going there as it is very awful experience visiting here.It is totally not value for money place as the entire ambience of restaurant will make you feel nausea and to adding four star to this worse experience the bed bugs welcome you by running on walls.

So guys if you are planning to visit here then do not visit here as it is very dirty experience visiting here .Specially if you are a hygiene prone so never go here.

Kerala Cafe - Hazratganj - Lucknow