Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kenstar

Kenstar Turbocool DX 9704C IS NOT GOOD.
Mar 06, 2017 02:12 PM 6409 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hai friends,

I want to tell you about Kenstar Turbocool DX 9704C.Mainly in the summer season, It is very hot.so my Father purchased Air cooler Kenstar Turbocool in the year 2016 is in the month April.Kenstar is in white color, it is very good in design.starting few months I felt this is the best air cooler.But I was wrong, slowly the cooling decreases.it getting sound its irritates me and my family.In this, the tank capacity is very less.after working few hours again we have to fill the water in this air cooler.I made call to service center they respond to my call they came and soved the problem.The cost of this Kenstar Turbocool DX 9704C is 8k above.Better to try other brands in this range.we will get good features with this price.

I would not suggest this kenstar air cooler to anyone.I am unhappy with this Kenstar Turbocool DX 9704C.

Kenstar Turbocool DX 9704C