Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kenstar

Giving Average Performance so far
Jun 05, 2015 12:19 PM 15205 Views
(Updated Jun 05, 2015 12:25 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

KENSTAR TURBOCOOL DX, this aircooler has been purchased just few weeks back in our house, as one of the rooms, where my young brother stays is really hot and dry. So, we decided to purchase an air cooler for him as studying and working in front of PC become quite difficult for him even at night.

But, this aircooler is not giving that excellent performance as I expected. I purchased an air cooler 2 years back when I was at Dhanbad, and it was also from the same brand Kenstar. So, this time was I have picked one from Kenstar with higher price.

When the cooler is one, if we close the doors and windows, the room gets suffocated and more humid, so always you have to open the windows and doors even at night, so mosquitos can enter freely. Like my previous kenstart cooler, it also occupies larger space, but this room is like a hall, so space is not a problem as of now.

My brother has a tendency of cough and cold, and while he kept the cooler ON whole night to combat the heat, he caught with viral fiver after 3 days. So, now I have asked him to keep the cooler in a certain corner, not near to the bed.

It needs lots of water as well. But, the main advantage, it keeps the room really cool if we turn it on for a long time. You can stay at least for an hour with out cooler when the room is cool.

I have purchased it for Rs. 10, 000 and which seems to be a higher price considering its performance.

May be for Kolkata weather, this cooler is not much useful or recommended. So, I am not recommending it.

Kenstar Turbocool DX 9704C