Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kenstar

Latur, Maharashtra India
Good working cooler
Jun 01, 2019 02:45 PM 5900 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I want to share my personal experience about the kenstar slimline room cooler I purchase that this summer and used continuously in this days I want to tell you about this cooler and share my review about this cooler I hope its help you to make ok good decision and it is good gesture for me so let's start review.

Kenstar coolers is number one glass in India UC the maximum colours are belong with kenstar and they use full assurance about their coolers coolinghire purchase cooler from gangsta gangsta is a number one company and I prove the scholar I have from also kenstar and there are many types of coolers small size also big size and slim size designer coolers and remote control cooler kenstar is a first cooler which we can operate by the remote and it is very perfect decision of kenstar.

about the kenstar coolers features very good features in their included with remote operator and water putting side of header on the coolest coolerevery colour has cooling pads also but kenstar cooler cooling pad is very coolest pads and there are three cooling pad in that they give cool cool.

Hi have satisfied about this coolers results and like to recommend this colour for everyone it is very good for the home and you can stay is anywhere I use this and I satisfied I give full assurance from me about this cooler.

Thanks