Cooling and Sound:

AFFORDABLE COOLING
May 29, 2017 07:38 PM 5293 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS COOLER FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS EVER SINCE IT'S INITIAL LAUNCH AND TRUST ME MY FRIEND IT HAS NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME.AT THAT TIME, I'M TALKING ABOUT 2010 IT COSTED ABOUT 5600/- TO ME BUT NEVERTHELESS AT IT'S CURRENT PRICE WHICH IS ROUGHLY AROUND 7.7K IT'S STILL A GOTO DEAL.

WHAT MAKES THIS COOLER STAND OUT IS IT'S WIDE REACH OF AIRFLOW AND IT CAN EASILY COVER UP AN AVERAGE ROOM.THE AIR DISSIPATION SPEED IS GOOD.

THE BIGGEST PROBLEM FACED BY MOST OF THE COOLERS IS IN THE LACK OF EASE OF CLEANING THEM BUT THIS COOLER MAKES IT A CAKEWALK.MOST OF THE COMPONENTS CAN BE OPENED UP CLEANED AND PUT BACK WITHOUT ANY HELP FROM A TECHNICAL PERSON.

SECONDLY THERE'S A COMPLETE EASE OF PUTTING WATER INTO IT.THERE'S A SEPARATE INLET FOR THIS.

ALSO THE DURABILITY OF THE HUSK IS AMAZING.I HAVE BEEN RUGGEDLY USING IT FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS BUT I FIND NO DISINTEGRATION.

ALSO ONE MORE FIELD WHERE MOST OF THE PEOPLE IS THE AFTER SALES SERVICE.I'LL SHARE MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE ON THE SAME.RECENTLY THE STATIC COIL BURNED UP DUE TO GLITCH I MY SOCKET.I CALLED UP THE CUSTOMER CARE AND THE NEXT DAY THEY WERE THERE AND SURPRISINGLY THE VERY NEXT DAY MY COOLER WAS REPAIRED.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING TO BEAT THE HEAT THIS SUMMER PLEASE GO AND GET IT.

Kenstar Double Cool DX CW 01