Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kenstar

Dhanbad India
It is not more effective in air cooler
May 28, 2017 11:15 PM 5352 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi guys I am share my personal experience about this cooler in my family use this cooler last two month my father purchased this year plan from the market and I am a use right now but I am not more happy by this year because it is not give better air cooling in starting date it is run very smooth and fine and give better cooling but after 2 month I am see that it is not give better air cooling and some nonsense sound produced in this air cooling so I am not very happy by this air cooler price in the market is very high compared to other air cooler and its service is very poor type and it is take more electricity Indian not to give better cooling and its water pump is also very poor type and I am not happy mind this year full and I feel it is totally waste of money after using 2 month it is not longer time air cooler and its price is very high compared to other school and it's looking is also very poor and simple time I don't like this looking up this air cooler it is taking more area of the room so I don't like it so thank you.

Kenstar Double Cool DX CW 01