Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Kenstar

Not a worthy product by kenstar
Jun 29, 2017 05:42 PM 5154 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

We all indians are well familiar with the brand kenstar from years beside being reputed in the production of kitchen appliances I do had a doudt regarding the desert cooler while I was purchasing it year a back but I let it go with the reputaion kenstar had at that time .though its first and last merit is just the looks yes it looks are definatley on a premium side but it does not solve the purpose of cooling as its not a show piece its desert cooler my point is that the kenstar 60icecool desert cooler comes with 1400 rpm while other companies provide 1500 rpm in same price also the size of fans are 18 inches while other counterparts provides 18.5 iches hence they provide better airflow upto 50 feet while kenstar promises 40 feet and delivers 30 feet so kindly invest your money with more of worthyness.

Kenstar 60 Icecool Desert Cooler