Cooling and Sound:

Kenstar ICECOOL AIR COOLER - worst experience
Apr 15, 2016 12:09 PM 8640 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I had a very bitter experience with this kenstar cooler.  Please do not ever go for kenstar coolers as the un branded coolers are far better than these.

I bought Kenstar ice cool model in April 2016,  There is huge design flaws in this coolers and performance is worst .

When we started using this from day 1,  Water is getting leaked on to floor  from backside of the cooler and it is giving such a dirty smell that people can not stay in room.  I logged a complaint with customer service, after 3 days he visited and repaired in akward way.

I was told that in this model water leakage issue is there .  There is a large gap between honey comb pad and fiber panel  in backside of cooler where water is leaking because of that gap.  He got cable ties with him and he tied honey comb pad with fiber panel tightly . I got the answer that there is no clue  for design draw back of this cooler .  Is this the way the branded coolers are built and sold to customer which give huge problems from day 1.  Do we really need to spend 11 K rupees for this kind of  use less products? Guys.   Please   Do not waste your money .

Satish