Hotels / Accommodation:

One time visiting place
Jun 10, 2017 10:57 AM 1905 Views

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hello friends I visited Mussoorie on 26 Feb 2017 by roadways bus with my family and at that time climate was very good. The sights of Mussoorie attracts me very much specially greenery and mountain. I enjoyed here the real beauty of nature. After that we stayed at a hotel near roadways bus stand and booked govt tour service which visited me three places which are Mussoorie Lake, Santoora Devi temple which was situated at a hill and Kempty fall.

First I visit Mussoorie Lake, After that I reached Kempty fall.

Accessibility:

It is easily accessible place. You may hire taxi or govt tourist service to reach here easily which is at approx 18 KM distance from roadways bus stand.

Local Sightseeing:

There are many restaurant and Dhabas are near its locality and also many shoppees from which we can buy many things specially which shows the culture of hill areas( Mussoorie). You may also enjoy here the beauty of queen of hills. There is a lack of cleanliness.

Hotels:

There are many hotels near its locality you may stay here at night or for having rest.

Safety:

For the view point of safety it is not to good.

Overall after visited it I concluded that it is a one time visiting place. You may enjoy waterfall, but not good for ladies. Since it is not a natural waterfall so it did not attract me too much.

Kempty Falls - Mussoorie