Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Kampty fall
Sep 07, 2017 09:14 PM 1467 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Sep 07, 2017 09:16 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Hii guys, we visit kampty fall musoorie in january by train with my friends.if you are intersted nd to make some fun so visit at that place I am telling you a easiest way to travel kampty fall musoorie it is not a one and only place also a lots of place there you can visit.first we take train from new Delhi railway station to dehradun.beleive me guys the landsacape was awesome after haridwar, we can saw the mountain and the beautiful nature outside the train.our last station was dehradun.Some far away musoorie bus stand is overthere first you purchase the ticket and reserve your seat into the bus.Guys you don't take tension to stay there because u getting there lots of hotels in very cheap prizes like 600/700 or more.You must visit this place.I feel blessed when I was went there.When will I get opportunity then I will definitely visit again.Thankyou.If you like my review then comment.

Kempty Falls - Mussoorie