Flavor:

Packaging:

Mumbai India
Breakfast Cereal!
Mar 04, 2016 04:43 PM 9578 Views (via Android App)

Flavor:

Packaging:

I love the Kellogs Chocos! I eat it everyday!

Cornflakes are without a doubt a great thing to have for breakfast. Plain cornflakes can sometimes get boring as they lack any taste by themselves. The same happened with me. I therefore purchased the Chocos variant!

I have been almost addicted to it since I started having it.

The Kellogs Chocos are very nutritious as they have plenty of iron and vitamins! They are primarily made of corn.

It is best had soaked in cold milk, and that increases its benefits even more as milk gives our body calcium!

Kellogs chocos variant is indeed expensive compared to the normal kellogs but the taste is simply great! The texture of the chocos is also fine, it is more rounded and crunchy!

The millk also turns chocolaty making it an awesome experience! It is suitable for children as well as grown ups!

Chocos is available in small 10 rupees packs as well as bigger 300 gram variant!

I buy it from my favourite supermarket. I have always loved the quality of it! All the nutrition information is given on the pack. if not for breakfast I also sometimes have in the evenings when I feel hungry. It contains lots of sugar so diabetics please avoid it! Else I recommend it to everyone! Do check out the pic of Kellogs Chocos I have attached here!

Kellogs Chocos