Academics:

Student Engagement:

65/2823, Ashadeep Co-Operative Housing Society, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051, MH

+91-9833772398

Mumbai India
Keerti institute Review
Nov 08, 2017 09:48 PM 403 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Just going to share my experience about this institute which is not good institute for learn any IT field courses I was completed hardware and networking course from this institute at previous year but I am not satisfy from this institute of my completing courses. The institute are not good to teach in any courses they are does not care about their students and also not provide an better teaching facilities to the students.

In this institute there is admission charges

are too costly as compared to other IT institute after that they are providing unsatisfying facilities to their students which is there is lack of faculties are available for teaching and also not proper looking on each an every students. The staff behaviour in this institute are not good they are not talking properly with anyone which I experienced that and overall I will not recommend for taking any kind of courses admission in this institute.

Thank you.