Academics:

Student Engagement:

65/2823, Ashadeep Co-Operative Housing Society, Gandhi Nagar, Bandra East, Mumbai 400051, MH

+91-9833772398

Mumbai India
Best software classes.
Feb 11, 2016 03:18 PM 1585 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Being an architecture student it was very essential to understand the core and basic concept of 2D and 3D animations.

After untold the story of this class by a friend, I thought of visiting this place for more info as well as for admission purpose.The Office was great and well furnished, the staff really helped me in providing every of the info which I needed.

In order to really understand the teaching methodology and techniques I opted for a demo lecture.

After attending the demo lecture I was really confronted by the teaching concept, so I finally decided to take admission over here.

The faculty really helped me in brushing my skills of animations, the concept was made clear to each and every student.

Weekly tests were conducted and monthly meetings were arranged, the overall guidance really helped me in learning the in and out of the visual and animation globe.

Write a Review on Keerti Software & Hardware Infotech - Mumbai