Academics:

Student Engagement:

Near Mythrivanam, S R Nagar, Ameerpet, Hyderabad 500038, TS

+91-9848677004

Institute ke nam par black spot hai KBS
Dec 20, 2018 12:49 PM 580 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

KBS Means a "fraud" institute. Guys Rao arranges other people to write good reviews and they will give this inst a 5 start rating but when Rao will suck your money, you would come to know about the truth. He is a cheat and Archana his associate is a fraud who give you a trainer who has no knowledge of the application. They have looted me and made me to suffer for months and I am still crying for my money. They gave me a trainer who was a fake trainer for AX and when I asked for the replacement or refund these guys showed me the middle finger. There are so many institutes but you are looking for KBS please make sure you think 500 times as these people are here for money not for your learning. In simple words they are all cheats, dacaits and swindlers. Sometimes you must have read beware of dogs actually it is "KBS".

Kbs Training Institute - Hyderabad