Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

1, Pacific Mall, Unit No 15, Pacific Khayala, Community Centre, Najafgarh Road, Tilak Nagar 110018, DL

+91-8039515450

New Delhi India
Too expensive
Jul 12, 2017 10:32 PM 3641 Views (via Android App)

Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

I am taking laser trearment from kaya skin clinic and they charged nearly Rs. 1 Lakh. Initially they said that they will cure the side effects if any due to laser but later on they denied. Instead they defend themselves by saying that it is not because of laser. I have got lots of pimples on my face due to laser, although I have an oiky skin and used to have pimples sometimes. But after laser it has made huge scars and kaya is not ready to accept it istead they are suggesting me to have acne treatment and pay separately for it. I am highly disappointed that after paying Rs. 1 lakh they are still demanding for more money for this acne treatment. I have started hating my face, it is full of acne and scars and they are not ready to accept that it is not a normal course acne instead due to laser. I would suggest that please be careful if you are taking any face treatment from kaya, please do not risk your beautiful face.

Kaya Skin Clinic - Delhi