Road Grip:

Bajaj

20 long year with this bike...great nostalgia
Apr 13, 2017 11:01 AM 8515 Views
(Updated Apr 13, 2017 11:02 AM)

Road Grip:

In 1997 my father purchased this excellent bike.  That time I was in 8th standard.  This is the best platform where I can share my emotion and sentiment attached to this bike.  I grown up with this bike. I learned driving on it. It's so simple and descent looking bike that still after even 20 years I kept this excellent piece of engineering with me.

This bike always proved its ability for her mileage. The mileage is still around 75 KM/ Liter even on city traffic. I never measured it's mileage on a highway. The  front telescopic suspension, rear adjustable shock absorber with low seat height gives a good hold and control on the bike.  But in a long run you might feel same aching at the back of your spinal cord. This bike comes with 99.35 CC air cooled 4 stroke aluminium UCE engine with four gears.  The gear shifting is very smooth while driving.  But the power of the headlight is bit low so you might face little difficulties at night. But I can bet on this forum that those who are owning this bike they will definitely have  nice memories with it and they will always keep this bike till the last breath of their lives only for its reliability.    This bike has never ever put me in trouble on road. It's an all rounder bike.  This bike is equipped with front and rear drum brakes.  The tyres are pretty big comparing to now a days bike which gives a good grip on road. Overall it's an excellent bike with full metal body having a descent square headlight.  I love and respect this bike.

Kawasaki 4S Champion