Road Grip:

Bajaj

My champion !!!
Dec 15, 2008 04:31 PM 9920 Views

Road Grip:

I am so happy that am writing a review about my bike. My uncle bought the bike in 1995 and now he is in abroad. He let me take his bike and oh my God!!!

What a splendid bike I have got !

Excellent control and comfort I have experienced in these two years. Even now as the Pulsar mania dazzles the city, my bike is unique. On the flip side, I have not checked the mileage till now. Have to check it . I think it gives around 40-50 kmph. I enjoy every ride in it and love to self-drive it. It has not given me any kind of problems till now. Be it the rain or heat.

I have driven it at a top speed ( for me ) of 70 kmph and is easy on highways.

I feel this is the best bike suitable for city roads with wonderful efficiency. The short size of the bike is easier to move in a zig-zag way in traffics. The gear changing mechanism is excellent when it comes to high speed. With 13 years of completion, my Kawasaki Bajaj 4S champion is smooth on roads and not yet given me any kind of problems. I feel this is the only bike that can withstand for many years. So sad Bajaj has stopped its production.

The only thing that irritates is the silencer sound. My bike has seen three highway stretches and countless long drives. In fact, I have rided it more than my uncle.

Even if I get another bike with technical aspects, I would never forget to ride in this bike often and would love it forever.

Kawasaki 4S Champion