Near Lalpur Chowk, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ranchi 834001, JH

+91-651-2560612, +91-651-2560613

RAMGARH India
Kaveri Restaurent Best Veg Restaurent In Ranchi
Feb 22, 2016 10:33 AM 5593 Views

My dear friends I am mohit and today I am going to review kaveri Restaurent which is located in 2 places in ranchi.1st one and old kaveri is located in church complex 1st floor and 2nd which was opened recently located in lalpur.i like kaveri restaurant's food very much but the new kaveri is opened in very crowded area so issue of parking is there.

If I talk about food than I must say it has best food items with great test also.as I mention on top that its a veg restaurant so you will not find any non veg items here but though the veg items available here will make yoy happy. Ambience is good with good lighting, music in low volume was there which give you peace.staff were very good and dressing was also good.service speed is also great means you order your food and you will get it with in 10minutes which is good.there are no reservation required just visit the restaurant and have your lunch or dinner. items are not very costly its average, that one can expected from this kind of restaurant.

This restaurant is also suitable for families so I really recommend it to all families who want a good dinner on weekends.

Kaveri Restaurant And Caterers - Lalpur - Ranchi