Near Lalpur Chowk, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ranchi 834001, JH

+91-651-2560612, +91-651-2560613

Ranchi India
Best Thali's Ever!
Aug 01, 2019 04:37 PM 329 Views (via Android App)

Kaveri Restaurant and Caterers is mostly famous for its best meal Thali's served around its locality. I went their for afternoon lunch with my colleagues and we were very hungry. The ambience is beautiful, hygienic, classy. The washrooms are also maintained neat and clean. Also melodious different songs are played as a background music which sets the customers mind calm and peace. We ordered few Thali meals and we were eagerly waiting of it. The environment it provides is cool. It can accommodate enough people withrespect to its area. Since it is a popular restaurant, there might be a huge crowd sometimes but that's Okey because the dishes are worth it and delicious. Their cuisines includes pure vegetarian, South Indian, Chinese, multicuisine, North Indian, Indian etc. The menu has various yummy called dishes. Those include : -

1) BEST SELLERS

g) Masala Dosa

h) Veg chowmin

i) Veg Pizza

j) Butter Naan

Others are Main Course, Dal main course, Thali, Chinese Dishes, Biryani, Fried rice, soups, Starters, breads, Pulao, Pizza, Chat, Desert, Sweets etc. Everything written on the menu was mouth watering but since we ordered Thali, I would give its details too. The Veg Thali consisted of 3 sabji + 1 Tawa roti + 1 kulcha + 1 missi roti + 1 kachori + Dal + Khadi + sweet + 1 dahi Wada + papad + rice and the special Thali consisted of butter naan + tandoori paratha + missi roti + Veg Plan + Malai kofta + Dal makhani + dahi vada + paneer methi Malai + veg do pyaza + bhujiya + papad + pickle + salad + Rajbhog.

The food was insane absolute yum and the presentation was also quite good. We got our food on table quickly without any wasting of time. It was served hot. The customer service was also nice. Home delivery is also available by this restaurant. The value for money was worth it, average and affordable. Yes I do recommend you guys to visit the place. I would attach few pictures with my review, so check it out!

Kaveri Restaurant And Caterers - Lalpur - Ranchi